Sunday 7 November 2010

Won the Derby!

In our first Derby of the year, we won the home game 62-34! I was able to play for a little over 10 minutes during the game, and my leg/knee felt pretty good! It was a very rough game, though. The environment was the loudest so far this year, as Gijon brought a lot of fans with them. One of their guards got two intentional fouls in the first quarter, for basically trying to tackle two of our guards during a fast break. She got thrown out of the game and had like a tantrum on her way out of the gym. It was pretty funny! This week I will probably not be practicing that much. I talked with the doctor and physical therapist after my game and they want me to do a lot of biking, and non-pounding exercises in order to heal my bone bruise. We have another big game coming up next weekend in Leon, so I hope to be completely healthy by then! Rainy here today, and it is my teammates birthday today so we are having a surprise party for her! This picture is one from practice of me and Patri, my teammate from Valencia.

No comments:

Post a Comment